Friday, November 12, 2010

Kitchen Aid=LOVE


I am so INCREDIBLY happy about this new addition to my house. When I got home I heard yelling from the kitchen "mom, mom, hurry get in here, we need your help." I said "okay, I am coming, is everything okay?" They both said "hurry, come here" when i got in there they said "hurry up and mix dinner we are hungry" ha ha ha and this is what was wrapped up waiting for me on the counter.
This was an early Christmas present for me cause we are hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year. I am very excited about this but was not quite sure how I was going to pull everything off by hand, (literally) for the first time. Now, I don't have too. Paul was getting a little worried for me too. Thank goodness he was cause now I get to make Thanksgiving in my kitchen-Aid.
For the record I am not a bad cook just need a little help along the way. :)
So, so far waffles and snicker doodles have been made in my new kitchen toy with many more things to come.
I love you Paul and Tre'. Thanks a million.

No comments:

Post a Comment