Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Best birthday ever!

I love Birthday's!!!!! From the time I was young birthday's were a big deal in our house. I mean a big deal. I can't remember one time where I did not get what was on my birthday list. ( This does not classify me as a snob :)My Dad always made big cakes with a them, we had the whole neighborhood over to hang out with Tootsie (the coolest clown ever) There are so many big birthday meemories. Thank you mom and Dad.
Over the past few years I have had to train Paul that birthday's are important and are going to continue to be that way in our home. This was a little hard for him in the beginning but he is catching on quite nicely.
This year he got my twinner and some of our close girlfriends and their families together for a bbq in our front yard. We had had chicken shish kabobs, pasta salad, fruit, and best of all Paul made me and Gina a birthday cake. This is the first cake the Paul says he can remeber making and I am here to tell you it was great!
I cannot even begin to tell you all how great of a day I had. I was with so many friends and family. The best part, well to best parts, my Dad called from England and I got to spend the actual day with my twinner. I am so greatful to her for bringing her family to my house to celebrate our day. I came here to this earth with her for a reason and I love her to death!!!! Twinner I don't know what I would do without you, without your friendship and who you are. I am so glad we decided to come here together.
Pictures to come :)

2 comments:

  1. Aaah, first off, I just finished reading Paul's post about riding for his mom...brought me to TEARS! I'm sure I don't say it often enough, but I love you all to pieces & hope you'd call me if ever I can do anything for you!

    Secondly, how awesome was yours & Gina's cute b-day party?! I cannot wait for the pics :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, late!! I also L-O-V-E my birthday and make a really big deal about it, little thing called the Emipalooza :) I'm going to make sure I still come by to see your smiling face.
    Love ya, Emily

    ReplyDelete