Monday, February 22, 2010

Is there ever to much Scaddy's?

Tonight we took a nice dinner outing to our most favorite restaurant, Scaddy's! Papa Scaddy's to be exact. (That is what Tre' calls it. The owner looks like Papa Joe and so Scaddy's is Papa Scaddy's. Wayne, the owner has fully accepted this title and loves when Tre' comes to visit him.)
Tonight as we were leaving the restaurant my Dad pulled up. He was in the neighborhood running errands and thought "I am going to pull in and see if the kids are here." (That is bad that people know that there is a good chance Scaddy's is where we are hanging out.) This goes to show how often we indulge in their deliciousness.
So I ask you.......... Is there ever to much Scaddy's? Probably sometimes, but when the food and company are some of the best we must just keep going back.
If you have yet to hear or try this place you should check it out!!!!!
http://scaddys.com/

1 comment:

  1. So about Scaddy's my friend Nikki her uncle is the one that own's that. Wayne, They are the nicest people you will ever meet. Duke and I will have to try this place out.

    I can't believe how big Tre is, Last time I saw him was at his baby blessing. That is pretty sad on my part. You have such a cute family.

    Hey I need your address because I have a invitation to send you for a baby shower they are giving me. I would love you to come!

    ReplyDelete