Saturday, May 8, 2010

The 5 year CELEBRATION, We LOVE YOU YaYa!

I am ready........ This morning we headed off for a walk to celebrate YAYA and her5 years of being FREE of breast cancer. What a great morning it has been, Happy Mother's Day to all!

Tre' and his 2 favorite women. There is not a day that goes by that we don't here a plea to either see YaYa or Sara. These two would do anything for Tre' and I think he is fully aware of that :)
Isaac and Parker co-chllin!
Alison, sweet sweet Alison. Need I say more................ :)
This is Aunt Whitney and soon to be Uncle Preston. We are so happy you guya made it down for the race. You made Tre''s day, he sure misses you 2 when you are away to school.

Last but not least this was how all Wendy's daughters and grand-daughters crossed the finish line..... all linked together, skipping, It was great!

I don't really feel how I look. Hopefully PaPa has a better picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment