Saturday, May 7, 2011

He did it, He did it, He did it YAH!!!!!!

Thursday night was graduation night for Paul "the legend" Asay!!!! What a happy day for our whole family. I have got to give a shout out the the best husband ever........ During school Paul always put us first before everything!
Almost every night was 2-3 a.m. painting, designing, cutting, pasting, drawing (don't you wish your homework consisted of these things? Sounds easy but, not so much!) Paul never started homework tell our bug was asleep for the night.
This to me is amazing. If the roles were reversed I would have been the one to come home after a long day of work and school and say "where's my dinner and see ya later I have got a lot of studying to do." I am sure this thought crossed his mind a few times but not once did he act this way. He would have dinner ready for me when I got home from work.
SIMPLY AMAZING is how I describe my hard working, graduated husband!
Congratulations, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment