Monday, April 25, 2011

NO AdULTs ALLOWed!!!!

Once a week YaYa does preschool with the grandkids and boy oh boy are those kiddos lucky to have a YaYa who wants them to learn and have fun as amuch as possible.
How are the kids suppose to be themselves and focus on what they are learning with their parents over their shoulders watching and critiquing their every move. Besides they don't need multiple voices giving them instruction.
YaYa has taught Tre' his alphabet. He can sing the alphabet song, write and recognize most of the letters. There are a few he struggles with and those letters are taped on the kitchen wall and we go over a letter a night at dinner. He is catching on.
Tre' knows the pledge of allegiance by heart. SERIOUS SERIOUS. It is so cute to hear him recite it. THere are a few books that he LOVES to read to you. They have been read to him so often that he has them memorized page by page. my favorite part is when he bring home is book fro preschool and gets me to sit down so that he can read me the book he learned to read. I eat it up!
The point of this post is......... I always want to be apart of preschool to see what goes on and why it makes Tre' so happy and I got to. I got to be apart of his learning. It was a very small portion of it, only the craft but I was there. That is the point.
It is amazing to me all the effort and time that goes into getting preschool ready for 4 little kiddos every single week. She does so much with them, a craft, the pledge of allegiance, singing time, weather, calendar, the letter of the day and I am sure there is more.
Thank you Yaya for teaching Tre' and helping him to grow into a little man. I am very grateful.


Waiting for instruction..........

They are building a chick chick
Hard at work :)
The final touches
The final product.......
The chick chick! It's wings are Tre's little hands :) So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment