Friday, April 8, 2011

New Port Beach

This is where it all started,

And this is where we are now, just the 3 of us!

Our last day on vacation Cody and Aaron took us over to New Port Beach. I was so excited about this becuase this is where Paul and I met. Not, where we fell in love, but where we met. To the weekend 6 years ago. I spent a lot of time walking the beach. I was determined to find the house we met at during Spring Break. After a long walk, and a lot of changes being made to LOTS of homes on the beach (heaven forbid they change) I never found the house. I settled with the fact that we were there together where we first met and that was enough. :) We "chilled" at the beach in our sweaters and once we had had enough we went to have dinner once again at the Mexican restaurant. Thank you Codi and Aaron for inviting us on your vacation. We are so glad that we got to come with you. Thank you for the company and for letting Tre' be your buddy. Hope you all ENOJY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment