Monday, April 25, 2011

Jungle Jim's = Happy kiddos


Today I had the day off and I decided that I would let Tre' make the plans for the day. Because the weather was looking a bit gloomy this morning I recommended going to get Takoma and bring her to our place to try out the new basketball hoop. (inside)
Anyway, Tre' said "no, you play it outside. How about I call her and we go to Jungle Jim's?"
Well, alrighty then. Off to Jungle Jim's we went.
Time out............. We had to have an early lunch at McDonald's first and play there cause we were a little to early for Jungle Jim's
My question is, why in the world does a kid center play place open at 11? Are they not aware what time kids wake up? Come on people!

I would also like to say THANK YOU Auntie KyKy for making this fun day happen. We loved it!






These two on this roller coaster are hilarious! I it even better with Zoey squished in the middle. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment