Saturday, December 24, 2011

Feeling BLESSED

As I sit here at work on Labor and Delivery this Christmas Eve night I am feeling very blessed. Around me currently there is a mother and father who this Christmas Eve will not be going home with their child. This child has another plan in which her Father in Heaven will be the one to look over her. She may be in this world for a few short minutes but either way her visit is short. My heart and prayers immediately go to this family.
At this time I can't help but think about how blessed I am to have a great husband. One in which I communicate well with. We work together. He is supportive and appreciative.
I am grateful for a healthy, happy and believe it or not, the engery of a sweet boy. For his intelligence, his sweet heart and the continued learning experiences he gives.
I am grateful that my family is in town this holiday season. Dad made it here safely from London. Joey and Natalie gave us all the best Christmas present ever.......... the surprise at our door steps that they were here. LOVED IT!!!!
Wendy has fought round 2 of breast cancer, chemo, a double masectomy and still continues to be the tough go getter and lover of our family. She has let us be apart of this battle the every step of the way. I am greatful that she is here with us.
I am grateful for the tradition we started of Punk sleeping over Christmas Eve with us to then enjoy chistmas morning.
We are missing 2 members of the family, Kyla and Jimmy. The good news is Tre' and I are going to go there to visit them in 2 weeks :) Happy day!!! Can hardly wait for that. See you soon guys.
There are many things that we think of all year round that we wish we had or that we could be blessed with, without taking the time to think of or be grateful for the blessings that are right in front of our faces!
Blessings are not huge, very rare are the huge and obvious. Our Savior is not an "attention seeeker" and will contnually bless us daily and we will see them if we let ourselves.
I love my family and could not be happier that the Lord has worked in many different ways to get us and keep us all together at this time.
My heart feels over joyed.
I am grateful to be here at work this evening to help bring in and watch this little miracle go back to our Father in Heaven. For I am so grateful for the wonderful family I have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment