Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Grocery Smarts is my new found love.

If you do not yet know about the goodness of this website and the money that can be saved on your grocery bill you have got to!!!!
A few months ago a girlfriend of mine posted a picture on her blog of all the groceries that she bought. When i first saw this I thought that is really weird that she has a picture of her grocery list on here so because I thought it was weird I read on to see the reasoning behind it.
She bought a GRIP of groceries for like 69 bucks if I can remember right.
So, I took the liberty of finding out more. It is all about setting up a party with your friends (yes, I know another one of those but this one is worth it and, the only thing for you to buy there is a subscription to Sunday only newspaper for your coupons. In the end the only person to blame is yourself.) So, set up the party at this link http://www.freebies2deals.com Use the option on the top right to send her an e-mail. You will love her. She is great and very informative.
Ihave not spent the small amount of 69 dollars BUT let me tell you about my trip to the grocery last Saturday......... Foirst of all you never use a coupon on something thati s not already on sale, that step helps a lot too, Anyway,I got to the cash register and my total before coupons and the sale discounts that the grocery store offers was 277.00 I spent 155.00 I was so excited and the guy ringing me up was impressed he had never seen taht amount of savings before. Oh yeah. I was thrilled. Next time I will take a picture of my trip so you all can see. It is awesome!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for letting me in on the coupon info. It helps. I can't wait to hang out with you again, thanks for dinner it was so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY JENE, THINGS ARE FINALLY BETTER, MY HEALTH IS FINALLY GETTING BACK TO NORMAL AND I AM STARTING TO FEEL GREAT. SO WHENEVER YOU WANT YOU ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO COME VISIT. I GO BACK TO WORK THE FIRST OF MAY, SO WHENEVER YOU WANT TO COME BY JUST CALL. HOPE THINGS ARE GOING GOOD WITH YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete