Saturday, March 20, 2010

Nose bleeds=good times!

Tonight we went to the Jazz game with Papa Joe, our friends the Harward's and were on lookers to Papa Asay and Dad as we watched the game from way up high.
We were 4 rows from the top of the ESA and had the night of our lives. From good food, good friends, and killer deals on jersey's the night could not have been better.
Tre' was so good at the game. And had more than his fare share of diet coke tonight. Let me re phrase that he had his first diet coke tonight and more than his shar. As I sit her and blog about our evening he is in his room (supposed to be going to bed) instead it is 10:30 and he is crying in his room telling me that it is not his bedtime. ha ha ha I think that is the diet coke talking. Oh well, this is what I get for not being on my toes. Lesson learned. Will be better prepared next time with another sippy of applejuice instead of one.
He thought he was so big so why ruin the goodtime. That's the way I see it anyway. :) Good times.
Thank you to our company we love you all. Party on!
Here are a few pictures of our evening out..........



No comments:

Post a Comment