Monday, March 8, 2010

The things Tre' catches on too......

Last week Yaya and Papa took a trip to Disney world and the only thing that Tre' was asking for upon their return was Woody from Toy Story. He loves this movie at this point in time.
We went to Yaya's yesterday to see what he got and Yaya really followed through and Tre' could not have been happier.
When we were headed to get in the car Tre' headed straight for the hood of the car and lay woody down with his hat and said "hold tight, hold tight" and walked off towards his carseat.
What the heck I thought, did he really do what I just think he did........... he sure did. He thought that Woody was going to hold on to our car the whole way home. ha ha ha
I said this is not the movies Tre'. Woody will not make it all the way to our house holding tight, he will fly away. Without hesitation Tre' looked at me and said hold tight Mom.
This was so cute, funny and I cannot believe that he remebers this is how Woody get around some in the movie.
If whom ever is reading this has no idea what I am talking about you better go watch Toy Story adn then you will appreciate my blog. :)
Thanks YaYa and Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment