Monday, September 27, 2010

A day off, a picnic anda date with Brad Paisely

Today Tre' and I bonded....... these days that i do not have to be to work are the days that I soak up because there is nothing else to do except for love on my bug.
The highlight of his day I believe, cause he is still talking about it, was our picnic. We made grilled ham and cheese sandwiches with chips and grapes. The grilled ham and cheese was a new one for him but he snarfed it! Good choice I think :)
As we headed outside with our blanket he did not want it on the lawn he wanted it right on the sidewalk outside our apartment door. It worked out great and ended up being a great place to play cars and do a little ring around the rosies.

Our feast

There is a new gelatto shop next to the hair cut shop so, we stopped in for ice cream and coloring. Thanks to the dude who turned the mess above into a clean slate so Tre' could have at it.


I have been waiting for this date for over 2 years. Everytime Paul and I try to go to his show Paul ends up having business and so I just let it go by the wayside. Well, this year I just had to go. I really wanted to see him and so glad that I did thanks to Paul. The night before he left for business he got 2 tickets for me so that I could take my twinner. I was so happy! Thanks love!


If only we could have been close enough to really see him smile........


Thanks twinner for the great night out and the conversation. This was a GREAT GNO!


I know a little scary but I was beyond excited at this moment in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment