Monday, September 6, 2010

POttY TrAinINg Day 3

There is not much to say for today other than Tre' is a ROCK STAR!!!!!
We took a drive up to Park City today to hang out and NO ACCIDENTS! NOT ONE! He told us every time that he needed to go. SIMPLY AMAZING.
I have to give a shout out to Paul. What a stud he has been through this whole process. Very supportive and a huge help! I love you and am glad that we make a great team. I am sure we will have a few mishaps along the way but, I know we will be there with each other no matter the time of night or how ever big the mess. :)
This was a great experience. I am really bummed to be headed back to work tomorrow after a long weekend with Tre'. We really bonded over this whole experience and I wish that at this moment, time would stop and I could be with him always.
So, the diary of Tre''s potty training has come to an end. Thanks to all who followed. The picture below sums up just the way we feel after this great accomplishment............


EXHAUSTED!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Tre'!!! What a BIG boy :) and good work mom!! I would really love to read that book (since I'll be starting here soon with Lucy). Would you mind emailing the name of it to me?! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so proud of you Tre'!!!! If only you could persuade our little ones to get onboard:) Good luck!!!! We miss you guys! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete