Saturday, September 4, 2010

POttY TrAinINg Day 1

You read it right. The time has come for us to embark on a new yet very exhausting adventure with Tre'.......POTTY TRAINING!
I have decided that through this adventure I want to blog about it for future and to take pictures for the memories and stories that go with them. So for the next 3 days I will be giving an end of the day report. Please feel free to join us or by pass. But here it is................
A few months ago some good friends of our introduced us to The Queen of Potty Training. (If you interested in this please let me know I will forward you the PDF) This woman has decided that as an on looker she did not understand why potty training was taking so many mothers so long. So after a lot more on looking and the decision she made of what she was NOT going to do she started the experiment on her own and after 3 days, WAH LA, potty training for her kids was done. Friends and family started wondering how she was doing this so quickly so over the years and as a surprise from her husband, she wrote the book and he got it published. As far as I understand it has worked for millions and here is my hope that it works for us.

This morning we got up had breakfast, drank our juice and headed straight for the diapers. Loaded all the remaining diapers into a garbage sac and out the door Tre' and I went. Tre' helped me carry the sac to the garbage and in they went. (mind you I read this book a few times in advance and he was prepared for this, this was not a all a sudden thing)
After we came back in the house we took off his last diaper and on went the "big boy" underwear. He thought this was great! Even though he was a little leary, he went along with it.
After an hour and 30 minutes we successfully had our first poop in the big boy potty and within the next hour 3 other little terds followed. :) Oh yeah, I am feeling good but not trying to get to out of control with excitement cause I don't want to jinx anything.
The pee portion of this is a work in progress. We had 2 pee accidents today but, it's all good. Tomorrow is another day and I am in this tell we get it together.
He loves the toys that he has received for the poop in the potty and the candy that he has received for get squirts if pee in the potty. hey, every bit counts :)
The highlight of the day for him so far was calling YaYa to tell about his proud pooping moment. The picture is below.
Bedtime on the other hand was a little rough. He did ask for his diapers back, I reminded him that we did not have anymore, that they were in the garbage. He remember that and sobered up pretty quick. We did go back and forth for about 15 minutes from bed to the potty. I think he was testing me. But sure enough he is asleep in his bed with his big boy underwear on. Who knows what is in store for the night but I have clean sheets and big boy underwear just in case.

Tre''s new big boy underwear along with toys, treats and a Lightning McQueen potty seat.... $94

The first of big boy underwear on for longer than expected......... AWESOME!

The reward for his first poop in the big boy potty.............

The look on his face when he told YaYa he went poop in the big boy potty....... Priceless!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome news! Good Job Tre'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lay down on your bed Tre and relax I am going to just drop your little boy underwear off and start jerking you off and sucking on your Smooth little boy Penis. I will then flip you over squeeze your bum cheeks spread your little boy bum cheeks apart and lick your bum hole and then finger fuck your bum hole. I will also flip you over again and jerk you off until you spurt all of your cock cream all over the place and into my mouth and I am going to swallow every last drop oozing from your smooth little boy penis. I will then gag you and fuck you with my cock. You are such a cute little boy. Great little boy for fucking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to take your sons undies off and then take his fingers off his smooth little boy penis and then I gently take his smooth little boy penis into my mouth and start sucking on his smooth little boy penis then I would lay him down on the ground and start stroking his penis off until he can’t take me stroking his penis off and he spurts his cum out and I would lick his penis head off. Then I would roll your son over and start stroking his bum cheeks and I would gently part his legs apart and continue stroking his bum cheeks then he says that he cannot take me stroking his bum cheeks anymore then I said that’s ok just let your cum out then your son suddenly spurted out a whole lot of cum from his penis and then I pulled his penis up and started slurping his cum up from the tip of his penis. Then I covered your sons mouth and I jammed my penis into his bum and he started screaming then I started moving my hips up and down and I said that’s it good boy I am almost done And you are super tight back here then I said I am going to shoot my load then I shot my load up his bum then I pulled out and I also said I also popped your bum cherry then I started eating out his bum then I Said you have the cutest little boy bum I have ever tasted then rolled him over again then started licking his penis head from his cum he shot out then he asked me why did you rape me? Then I said who wouldn’t want to rape you? You are really cute and smooth and really warm your smooth little boy penis head is really tasty and yummy and gooey and your bum cheeks are super warm and soft then I laid my head down on his bum and fingered his bum hole then kissed him gently on his bum then kissed him gently on his penis head and licked his penis head then I took his erect penis because it was still really gooey and then I docked his penis head into my penis head then pulled him closer to me then I started stroking his bum cheeks then he started spurting out his cum then I grabbed his penis and licked inside his penis head and he was moaning and then I said I know you liked that then I bent him over and started stroking his bum cheeks then I started eating inside his bum cheeks and I started sucking on his penis then I left

    ReplyDelete